We can all agree it’s more fun to participate than to only watch, so why would we ask attendees to stay attendees when they could become participants in the action?
In this webinar, we’ll examine strategies, approaches and technologies that can be deployed to help meet business, brand, sales and marketing objectives for your events, while building stronger relationships with your audiences.
- Understand the differences between events and experiences.
- Get basic strategic principles, from portfolio planning to measurement and optimization.
- Explore experience design methodologies, including security, experience platform development and journey mapping.
- What major brands are doing to drive engagement and become more memorable.
- How to personalize experiences at scale.
A lover of automation, ice sculptures and pie, Lindsay joined Pathable Event Apps in 2016, aiming to bridge the gap between events and technology for associations, corporations and nonprofits. She started her career as an events manager and marketing consultant at an independent events company, Nifty Method, nearly 20 years ago.
Along the way, she got her CMP, worked with companies like Ford Motor Company, Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development, Sirius XM and the Nonprofit Technology Network, and realized she could never go to a concert again without asking herself, “How does that rigging attach to that floating stage?”