1. Your wallet, phone and keys: These three items are daily essentials, but they’ve always fulfilled separate purposes—until now. The Seyvr Power Saver Wallet holds cards and cash, and it can also give your phone a boost, thanks to a pop-out charging cord.
2. Described by the company as the perfect entry-level GoPro camera, GoPro Hero will help add flair to your event’s marketing promotions without breaking the bank. It’s only $130, compared to the advanced GoPro’s $500 price tag.
3. Most business travelers are accustomed to sending bags into the air on a wing and a prayer. Say hello to the new ReboundTag, which tracks your luggage using RFID technology. If your bags wind up on the wrong flight, the system notifies you when and where they’ll be retrieved.
4. The perfect stylus for slowly easing into the paperless trend, Adonit Jot Pro emulates pen-to-paper contact for writing on tablets, thanks to a softened tip. Its rubber grip should help fend off one of the not-so-nostalgic aspects of note taking: writer’s cramp.
5. Eyefi Mobi is a camera memory card with wireless capabilities that can send high-quality photos directly to your phone or tablet without a cord. Users can also sync photos across different devices, or display pictures on TVs or laptops using Eyefi Cloud technology.